Competition Terms and Conditions
Please find below the following Terms and Conditions relating to the competition running over the STEALTH VR Twitter and Instagram Pages over the following dates: 03/04/2018 4pm – Start Time (GMT) – 08/04/2018 – closing 23:59pm (GMT).
- The promoter is: ABP Technology Ltd (company no. 10220411) whose registered office is at 1 Merchants Place, River Street, Bolton, BL2 1BX, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 12 years or over except employees of [ABP Technology LTD] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the STEALTH VR Twitter Page [https://twitter.com/STEALTH_VR] and via the STEALTH VR Instagram Page [https://www.instagram.com/stealth_vr/]
- Only one entry per Social Media Channel will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Each person is allowed one entry per channel. e.g. 1 X Instagram entry, 1 X Twitter entry
- Closing date for entry will be [08/04/2018 at 23:59pm]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You must be an active follower of the Official Twitter Page of STEALTH VR [https://twitter.com/STEALTH_VR] and Tweet a picture of yourself wearing a STEALTH VR Virtual Reality Headset (models including the VR200, VR100, VR50 or VRPocket) tag @STEALTH_VR in the post and use the following hashtags #ReadyPlayerOne and #STEALTHVR for a valid entry.
You must be an active follower of the Official STEALTH VR Instagram Page [https://www.instagram.com/stealth_vr/] Post a picture of yourself wearing any of the STEALTH VR Virtual Reality Headset (models including the VR200, VR100, VR50 or VRPocket) tag @STEALTH_VR in the post and use the following hashtags #ReadyPlayerOne and #STEALTHVR
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
2 X Adult Tickets for the film “Ready Player One” Released 28/03/2018 – The venue is TBC, as this will depend on the location of the winning entrant. The venue will be a choice of ODEON Cinemas, Cineworld Cinemas or VUE Cinemas and will be a standard 2D viewing ticket. excludes IMAX and 3D Viewing.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Instagram within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions:
- STEALTH VR ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @STEALTH_VR on Twitter in order to enter via Twitter
- The entrant must be following @STEALTH_VR on Instagram in order to enter via Instagram
- STEALTH VR shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- STEALTH VR also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.